2013 Ramazan Ayi Onemli Yerlerin Calisma Saatleri
|Carrefour||(Landmark, Villaggio, City Center ,Dar Al Salaam)||Sabah 09.00 ‘dan Gece 01.00’e kadar araliksiz acik|
|Lagoona Mall||Sabah 10.00 ‘dan ogledensonra 16.00’a kadar acik. Aksam 20.00’den Gece 01.00’e kadar acik. 16.00 -20.00 arasi kapali.|
|Lulu||Market (D-ring, Al Gharaffa,Qatar Foundation )||Sabah 09.00 ‘dan Gece 01.00’e kadar araliksiz acik|
|Magaza Lulu Center (Al Sadd)||Sabah 09.00 ‘dan oglen 13.00’e kadar acik.
Aksam 19.00’dan gece 01.00’e kadar acik.
13.00-19.00 arasi kapali.
|CUMA GUNLERI||10.30-12.30 arasi kapali|
|Geant||Hyatt Plaza||Sabah 08.00 ‘dan Gece 01.00’e kadar araliksiz acik|
|Family Food Center||Havalimani karsisi, Al Sadd, Al Rayyan||08.30-17.45 acik & 19.30-01.00 acik …
17.45-19.30 arasi kapali
|CUMA GUNLERI||08.30-10.30 & 12.30-17.45&19.30-01.00 acik|
- Lagoona : 10.00 -16.00 arasi acik & 20.00-01.00 arasi acik
- Hyatt Plaza : 10.00-14.00 arasi acik & 20.00-01.00 arasi acik;
- City Center : 10.00-15.00 arasi acik & 19.30-02.00 arasi acik
- Villaggio : Saturday to Thursday, open 10am until midnight (extended to 1am in the last week of Ramadan). However, many shops closed between 1:30 pm and 7:30 pm. Open 7:30 pm to midnight on Fridays.
- Landmark : 10am to 1:30am, except play area and restaurants, which open at 7:30pm daily.
- Royal Plaza : Saturday to Thursday 10am to 1:30pm and 8pm to midnight; Fridays 8pm to midnight. Ray’s Reef play area open Sunday to Saturday, 10am to 1:30pm and 8pm to 12pm. Open Fridays 8pm to midnight.
- Ezdan Mall :
- Villaggio : Sabah 10.00- Ogledensonra 16.00 arasi acik .. Daha sonra aksam 19.00 – gece 01.00 arasi acik.
- City Center : 11.00-15.00 arasi acik & 19.30 -02.00 arasi acik
- Royal Plaza : Her gece 21.00’de acilir.
- Landmark : Her gece 21.00’de acilir.
JARIR BOOKSTORE (SALWA ROAD&AL RAYYAN SUBELERI)
RAMEZ EKONOMIK ALISVERIS MERKEZI (SALWA ROAD/BARWA VILLAGE/DUHAIL)
- QNB Mall branches open 10am to 3pm and then 8pm to midnight; non-mall branches open 9am to 2pm and 8pm to midnight.
- QIB Branches in Al Fanar, Salwa Road, Airport Road, Al Gharafa, Al Rayyan, Al Sadd, Al Wakrah, Al Kharaitiyat and Muaither open from 9pm to 11pm (Sunday to Wednesday) and 9am to 12pm (Saturday). City Center branch open Saturday to Thursday 10:30am to 2:30pm; and 9pm to 11pm, 9pm to 11pm Friday. All otherbranches open 9am to 2pm, Saturday to Thursday.
- IBQ All branches open Sunday to Thursday 9am to 2pm. Additionally, Main, Lagoona, Al Wakra and Al Khor branches open 8:30pm to 11:30pm.
- Commercial Bank Most branches open 9am to 2pm. Major branches open 9am to 2pm and 8:30pm to midnight, and Friday 8.30pm to midnight. See here for more details.
- HSBC 9am to 2pm Sunday to Thursday at all branches. Main office also open 7:45pm to 10pm Sunday to Thursday and 9am to noon on Saturday.
Main office and branch offices of Q-Post open 9am to 2pm and 9pm to 11:30pm (note: branch times may vary slightly). Mumtaz Post office near the Airport open 9:30am to 1:30pm and 9:30pm to 11.30pm.
- General Directorate of Border Passports and Expatriate Affairs (Immigration Department) 9am to 2pm and 8pm to 1am.
- Nationality and Travel Documents Department 9am to 2pm and 8 pm to 1am.
- Traffic Department 9am to 2pm and 8pm to 1am.
- Criminal Evidence and Information Department Headquarters: 9am to 2pm
- Fingerprint Section at Industrial Area (for companies): 9am to 6pm; Fingerprint section at external service centers 9am to 2pm and 8pm to 1am.
- Medical Commission open 9am to 6pm.
- Al Ahli : Outpatient clinic working hours 8am to 3pm and 7:30pm to 1am.
- Al Emadi : Outpatient sessions vary by doctor; call 974-4466-6009 for more information. Emergency open 24/7.
- Doha Clinic : Outpatient clinics open 9am to 2pm and 8pm to midnight.
- Hamad General Hospital (HMC):
- Outpatient Department (OPD) Morning Clinics – 8:00am to 1:00pm
- Evening Clinic – 8:30pm to 11:00pm Sunday to Thursday
- OPD Pharmacy – 8:00am to 2:00pm
- Diabetic Pharmacy and Pediatric Pharmacy – 8:00am to 1:00pm
- Evening Clinic – 8:30pm to 12:00pm Sunday to Wednesday
- HMC Women’s Hospital :
- OPD (Sunday to Thursday) Morning Clinics – 8:00am to 1:00pm
- Evening Clinics – 7:30pm to 10:30pm
- The Pharmacy will continue to operate on a 24-hour basis.
- HMC Al Wakra Hospital :
Outpatient Clinics and pharmacy open 8am to 1pm, Sunday to Thursday
- Dukhan HMC Cuban Hospital:
The OPD and Rehabilitation will operate from 8am to 1pm, Sunday to Thursday with booked appointments during Ramadan.
The Emergency Department will continue to operate on a 24-hour basis.
The OPD will be closed over Eid, but the hospital will operate an urgent care clinic supported by on-call specialists. The clinic will be available for patients with chronic illness (ex. diabetes, asthma) from 8:00am to 1:00pm, and 24 hours for emergency cases. Charges will apply for non-urgent care.
- National Center for Cancer Care and Research :
- OPD Clinics – 8:00am to 1:00pm Sunday to Thursday
- OPD Pharmacy – 8:00am to 2:00pm Sunday to Thursday; 8:00am to 1:00pm on Saturday
- OPD Clinics – 8:00am to 1:00pmHeart Hospital (Sunday to Thursday)
- OPD Pharmacy – 8:00am to 1:00pm
- Mathaf Open Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday 11am to 3pm. Wednesday and Saturday also open 8pm to midnight. Monday and Friday closed.
- Museum of Islamic Art Open Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and Saturday 9pm to midnight. Tuesday and Friday closed. MIA Museum Cafe closed last 10 days of Ramadan and first day of Eid. IDAM closed July 1 to Aug. 14
- Trucks are not allowed to enter Doha from 8am to 10am, 1pm to 3pm and from 5pm until midnight.
- The Museum of Islamic Art park is closed for maintenance from the 1st of July until the second day of Eid.